We market validated, automatic and semi-automatic
- analyses of knee MRI for scoring of cartilage quantity (volume, thickness, ...) and quality (surface smoothness, homogeneity, congruity, ...); and bone structure in relation to osteoarthritis
- analyses of mammograms for breast cancer risk
- analyses of lateral spine x-rays for fracture and fracture risk quantification
- analyses of lumbar lateral x-rays for abdominal aortic calcification scoring
We perform research and development of
- Brain MRI for Alzheimer's disease
- Hand MRI for rheumatoid arthritis
Job Openings: Software DevelopersBiomediq is looking for several software developers for medical image analysis solutions.
Biomediq is improving breast cancer screening with our patented image analysis technology. We now need to expand the development team. Our products feature advanced image analysis technology implemented as clinical application specific solutions. As a medical device company, software development is performed according to medical device software standards and regulatory requirements.
Day to day work as a developer will involve participating in the Scrum process. You will be designing software, doing reviews and tests while making sure that the software is developed according to our quality standards. You will be part of a team with considerable experience in medical devices and image analysis.
We expect our new software developer to be:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Professional software developer hopefully with at least 2 years of experience
- Fluent in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, MATLAB
- Familiar with agile practices: test driven development, continuous integration and Scrum
- Open minded, eager to learn and focused on getting the right things done
- Knowledge of automated image analysis and its medical applications
- Experience with medical device software development
About Biomediq A/SBiomediq is a research based company with strong ties to Department of Computer Sciences at the University of Copenhagen, providing software based solutions for clinical trials and clinical practice.
Biomediq is located in the Symbion Research Park, Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Copenhagen.
Contact: CEO Mads Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 24 600 599